Monday, January 24, 2005

of anonymous comments.

So it is definitely exciting when someone replies to my blog. But so far it has only been people I know replying. So when I get an anonymous reply, it makes me wonder. Now I know it doesn't really change what was said knowing who said it, but it does make me wonder. There is now a mystery I can't solve. Who is anonymous? Is it someone I know who just didn't bother to write down a name, or is it someone I don't know? Now the second option is the one that intrigues me. I am definitely interested in knowing if random people are reading my blog. All kinds of questions arise. Who are you? Where are you from? How did you find my page? Why are you still reading? etc etc etc. Yes, the world is full of questions without answers.

And on a similar, but side note, it strikes me as odd to be blogging about my blog.

Anywho, while I'm here, might as well write a short summary of my day. Went to church, didn't understand the sermon or hymns because it was all in Japanese, went out for lunch with some friends, spent too much time at lunch, was almost late for a meeting with my language partner but managed to make it early instead by finding a shorter train route, did karaoke with lang. part., sang badly, went for coffee w/lp, talked about his English test, walked around looking for place to eat dinner w/lp, found place and ate dinner, talked, came home (thankfully the creepy guy that stands outside on the way home wasn't out tonight, more on him some other time) winding down.

And I realize that when I say short, I mean shorter than I could write. It's all a matter of perspective. And so that is that. Unless anyone really wants to hear about my adventures in downloading anime... Didn't think so. So I will now bring to a close yet another of my strange thought patterns in written form. So long, and good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am anonymous!