Wednesday, July 12, 2006

of....

Couldn't think of a title.

I'm sick. Stupid sinuses. They are always so hard for me to get rid of too. Yuck. Hopefully it will go away soon and I won't have to go to the doctor. It really is a pain to go to the doctor when you can't communicate so well on your own. And it's a pain trying to find someone who speaks English who is willing to take time out of their day and go with you. :-(

Things are still going OK. Got a package from my parents. Pop tarts, cereal and a cute top from my mom. Along with some DVD's I asked for. We are going to watch one in class today. Horray for DVD's.

And finally my co-worker got married last Friday. I don't know whether to be annoyed or amused by all the people who ask me how the wedding went and then ask me when I'm going to get married. I guess I'm at that age. Even the old lady in the bakery across the street asked me if I was next. *sigh* Don't get me wrong, I would certainly like to be next. Just doesn't seem very likely at the moment.

But after watching so many wedding preparations, it almost makes me not want to have a wedding. Seems like if you do it the way you want, everyone is just upset. I'm not sure why. After all, it's your wedding right? But, I don't know.

And strangely enough. I get sick, and do my laundry. Go figure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do think that those pesky little comment gnomes will come and steal my commment before you are able to even see it. I hear them snickering and laughing amoung themselves. THey are up to something,I tell ya'!