Thursday, March 12, 2009

Last Week of classes

Today is the beginning of my last week of classes. Yeah, it's strange to start on a Thursday, but that's how it worked out.

I start saying goodbye this week. This prolonged departure thing is rather difficult. And to make things even more strange, I will continue to live in this house next to the church so it doesn't really feel like I'm leaving anything. So I'm saying goodbye, but not really.

ahhh, the vagueness of it all. haha.

Since Saturday, I've been having a pretty good week, God really blessed me. We'll see how I hold up starting today. As of right now, I still feel fine. I wonder if I'll cry today. haha.

Ok, here goes. Last Day of Class number one....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading about your life in Japan & how God has strengthened, provided & loved you through your struggles & rejoiced over you through your truimphs. Its been an inspiration for me as I, a single, young-ish woman am preparing for full time missions in Japan. Wishing you all the best as you settle back to America. However I pray it woun't be back to the same old thing- as someone told me after my first missions trip- You've been ruined for the ordinary! Blessings!