Monday, January 14, 2008

Another day.

Well, you should be pleased to know I'm feeling better. Still tired, but not as tired as before. It's good.

Yesterday was the first time I got to meet with the band this year. They were absent for two weeks. Sing had a pretty bad cold, and it looks like they were having problems with the amps too. So I learned how much I depend on them to help me through the week. This is my major social outlet. All the other missionaries live at least an hour away, so I have no friends who are close by. So when the band doesn't play, I find myself very lonely. Haha. But it was a good break for thinking and stuff.

Anyway, yesterday I was really happy to see everyone again. I think I need some new hobbies. Haha.

On a side note, I finally got around to editing some pictures. I took another class trip this fall. Here's the link to the album. Some really nice nature pictures there. Enjoy!

No comments: