Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Full Weekends


It always seems like my weekends are fuller than my actual weeks. But lately, it's just been busy. I'm looking forward to April when things calm down for about half a year.

Let's see. This is the first day of my last week of class. I will go out everyday this week and have parties with my students. I will eat way too much, and all for free. (which is good because due to unexpected expenses, this month is really tight).

Last week was ok. There were a lot of ups and downs. If you care to pray for my spiritual protection, I would greatly appreciate it. (if you let me know you are praying, I can send you more details.)

I went out yesterday with my friend, the one I came to Japan with for one last time. It's sad because she is returning to America and I am staying in Japan. It's really weird. And I can't even figure out how it's already been 2 and 1/2 years! Crazy!

I thought I had more to say, but nothing is coming to mind now that I am actually typing. These are some old pictures. The first one is near my house. I wanted to put up some pictures from yesterday, but when we cleaned my house, I don't know where we put the cord for the camera. So I can't download pictures yet. I'll look for it eventually.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: