Sunday, March 27, 2005

of dawning realizations

He is Risen! He is Risen indeed. Hallelujah!

Today I went to Easter Service at my new Church. It was good. After church was a "Hello, Good bye" Party for me and the leaving volunteer. It was also good.

Today, on the way home, in between thinking of all the packing and cleaning I have yet to do, it dawned on me. This was the last time I would be walking down that road to return "home." "Home" will be different tomorrow than it is today. Tomorrow I will go through the process of learning a new area again. Life will change.

How strange it is. I can still hardly believe that I am in Japan. Things have just started sinking in, but now I will become a responsible person with a job and all that jazz.

Well, I'm certain that I had started writing this with some profound thought in mind, but alas, it is not apparent in what I have written. Actually, my mind is not really well organized at the moment, so I suppose this could reflect the randomness of my thoughts. I guess it's just all too much to process.

Life is good. I love Japan. I hate moving. The end.

No comments: