Sunday, March 13, 2005

of parties, phone calls and late nights.

So today (ok, technically yesterday, but I still consider it today since I haven't gone to sleep yet) I went to a party at the church here. It was an "Aloha Party" for the leaving volunteer and the new one taking his place. It was a fun time. I got to wear my new dress I bought in Hawaii, and I won a pineapple. I really enjoyed it. (the food was good too)

Then I came home and decided I hadn't called any of my friends in the States in a while. So I made two phone calls (each over an hour). It is good to catch up with the people I can't see. While talking with my good buddy Dek, I was reminded that I hadn't updated my website in a while, so I did that while I was on the phone with him. Maybe I will get adventurous and actually work a bit harder to make it look nice. Come to think of it, I need to start work on the English Page soon too. Guess I need to start rounding up information from the volunteers in the program. But that's neither here nor there.

What is relevant (at least to me) is that it is after 3 AM and I have church tomorrow. So I should probably sleep soon. (Unfortunately, I get on productive kicks at the most inconvenient times...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't call me:(

Blue Kohaku said...

Yes, well it's hard to call anonymous people, because well... Anonymous means you don't know who they are...