Tuesday, November 23, 2004

of accomplishing simple tasks in a foreign country.

Today I managed to get my new TV working. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but when you can't read, it becomes rather complicated. Fortunately, I am able to figure most things out on my own. It's like working a puzzle. So, the point of the whole story is, I am proud because I was able to determine why my TV didn't receive channels, where my antenna plug was (and what it was), and I was able to go to the store, buy the correct cable and connect it all on my first try. I think this is an amazing thing. So now, I can watch a bunch of programs I don't understand. Hopefully I will be able to find anime programs I don't understand. LOL. At least I can practice listening to Japanese now. Anyway, that's the most exciting thing that happened today. Well, one other thing happened. I am now the webmaster (or webmistress?) of an English Page for our program. We will see how that works, considering my lack of web experience. Ok, that's all folks.

No comments: