Sunday, August 13, 2006

of Trash...


So I guess a typhoon came today. It messed up the weather. It was hot and humid. I woke up today with a headache, and it didn't go away all day. One of those headaches that advil doesn't fix either. So I basically did nothing today. I was supposed to clean my house. Didn't happen.

I should still have some time tomorrow... I hope...

But I did go out to see the band tonight. I figured it was pointless to be miserable in my house and do nothing. The music does seem to make me feel better.


It was a good set tonight. They had four members tonight and many people stopped to listen. They really are a good band.

They also played my favorite song and I was able to record it, so now I can listen to it whenever I want to. I'm happy.

And since I had my camera out, I took some pictures and I decided to go ahead and post some of them here. So these are some of my friends. They guy in every picture is Sing (aka Leader).

Anyway, I think I'm going to go to bed. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

OH, and random information of the day. It's really hard to find hamburger buns in Japan. But not so difficult to find taco shells. So the menu for the home party has been changed from Hamburgers to Tacos. Fun stuff.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Hopefully I'll manage to clean my entire house tomorrow before the concert. If not, I hope I can fake it. ;-) Posted by Picasa

No comments: