Thursday, March 02, 2006

of rain...

Well, this is my 91st post. Nine more and I'll reach the big 100! Who hoo! I guess I should have a party or something.

Anyway, it's been raining a lot recently. I don't like rain, probably because I come from the desert. And it's cold too, so cold rain is even less fun. :-( Also, my dryer broke. I shouldn't complain because I'm the only one in the program with a dryer, but it does make things way more inconvenient. Esp when I have to dry the clothes in the house.

It rained yesterday, so I couldn't meet my friends. I was kinda bummed about that, but I was able to go to bed early, so that was good. Lately, my back and arms are really tense. I don't know why. I have always been tense, esp in my shoulders and back, but it seems to be getting worse lately. I should research solutions I guess. But I'm too lazy. LOL

But for all the complaining, things are going well. I'm trying to grow as an adult and do things like keep my house clean and cook at home more often. I don't know how working moms do it. It's crazy. I can't work and take care of myself. I'm beginning to understand why being a housewife is a good idea.

But there is so much going on lately, that I've had to really start looking at how I take care of my money. I tend to just spend money whenever I feel like it, and then by the end of the month, I'm super close to broke. I need to stop that cycle. I should budget and stuff, so I have money to do the things I want with friends and stuff, instead of spending money on useless things by myself. I hope to start improving that.

Anyway, today it's not raining, so I'm happy, but it's still a bit cold. I can't wait for spring to get here. But I should go and get ready for work now. I just wish I wasn't so sleepy in the mornings...

No comments: