Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm back.


Yeah, I've been gone a while. Sorry. It's been crazy busy lately. Last week I went to a church camp (all in Japanese) followed directly by a Prayer retreat (I was a co-leader). Both were good, but it was the week before classes started and I was running low on sleep to begin with. I'm still trying to catch up on sleep. But I had a good time at both places. Here are some recent pictures. The first one is the day I got back, I went to see the band. It was a really good day. So after they played, I managed to get them to pose for me. It was dark, so I had to edit the photo so you can actually see them. But it's a pretty cool shot. I like it. :-D
The next picture is an example of traditional Japanese food. I'm not really a fan of whole fish though. I really don't like food that looks at me. Yuck. I tried to eat some of it, but thankfuly there was so much food, I could honestly say I was full and couldn't finish.

The next two pictures are of the girls traveling to Prayer Retreat. Fun stuff. Hopefully I'll get around to posting more often again. My first week of classes was good. I made it through the week. Now to make it through the weekend. LOL!


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: