Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Rain....

So it's raining. It started raining yesterday and hasn't stopped. No wait, it's been raining since Monday. I was told it's supposed to keep up all week. There has been too much rain this year....

Anyway, here is a random picture for you. I walk past this barber shop a lot. There is always this huge stuffed pig outside. They even change it's clothes depending on holidays and seasons and stuff. I think this is in reference to the popular maid cafe's. Not sure though.

The guy inside the shop was wondering what I was doing. It was funny.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,I don't use that email address all that often,plz use the gmail one Splinkish@gmail.com or thenannerchan@yahoo.com okies?? I seriously didn't know that I of all ppl had removed the link for the comments. I thought it would just hide the comments from ppl other than me. I'm a dummy. But anyway...mee loves you! thankies for comments on blog.